During the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to ensure the safety of our customers, staff, and community. After all, we're a community bank and very much care about our collective well-being. We'd like to share with you new practices that will help us keep you and our staff safe.
We ask for your help to keep our branches safe for everyone. Here are some of our new practices:
- Masks are required for all customers entering our lobbies unless a medical reason prevents the use of a mask. If you have a medical condition that prevents the use of a mask, please let us know prior to your arrival by giving us a call or use our drive-thru.
- Customers will be asked to briefly remove masks and "smile" for the camera and our staff. Once we verify you, you may wear your mask normally. We want to be sure we keep your funds safe and don't do a financial transaction without knowing you're the account holder.
- The first hour of business is reserved for high risk individuals; older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions.
- If you are sick or have symptoms of a respiratory illness, please do not enter the building. Stay home, get better, and use Banking Butler for your banking needs.
- The number of customers permitted in the lobby at the same time will be limited based on the lobby size.
- Social distancing will be encouraged in the lobby through the use of designated marks on the floor (STOP signs) that will be spaced at least six feet apart. Please read all signage and adhere to the posted guidelines.
- If customers need to open an account or apply for a loan, please contact the branch by phone to make an appointment.
- Our staff will complete all tickets for your transaction should they be needed.
- If you need to use a pen of ours, we'll ask you to keep it as a souvenir of your visit.
- Lobby furniture will be reduced and remaining pieces will be set at least six feet apart.
- Special HVAC filters recommended by OSHA will be installed in all branches prior to our reopening.
- Germ shields will be installed at every occupied teller station. Some account/loan offices will also include germ shields.
- Nanoseptic, self-cleaning wraps will be applied to all high-touch access points such as exterior door pulls, interior push bars, door handles, elevator buttons, etc. Other touch points in the lobby will be sanitized throughout the day.
- Our employees will be sanitizing their work stations throughout the day.
Jay-C Branch (Corydon)
Our Jay-C branch in Corydon remains closed until further notice. Due to this, we have extended our drive-thru hours at our stand-alone branch in Corydon. The Corydon's branch's drive-thru remains open until 6pm Mondays through Fridays. On Saturdays, the drive-thru remains open until 4pm.
Our Banking Butler Digital Banking suite of products is available to you 24/7 for your online banking needs. You can transfer money, make a loan payment, deposit a check, and much more with Banking Butler. Log in to Banking Butler on our website or download our app on Apple or Android. See how to use all of Banking Butler's features on the Butler's Guide.
Protect Your Information
Criminals are capitalizing on all of the news related to COVID-19 and stimulus passed by Congress. We want to be sure you are keeping your private and banking information safe. Here are a few steps to thwart criminals looking to steal your money:
- Never provide your banking information to anyone if asked.
- Don’t accept an offer from someone who claims they can accelerate your payment.
- If you receive a check for an unexpected amount with instructions to call to verify, don’t do it.
- The US Treasury and IRS will not contact you to verify any information.
- Be cautious of any email claiming to be from a “government entity” such as the CDC.
The Secret Service and other official groups have released several articles pertaining to how criminals try to get information from you. We encourage you to also review these documents:
We also want to assure you that your funds with us are safe, sound, and completely accessible to you. We appreciate your support and thank you for being our customer. We urge you to remain safe and healthy. Should you have questions, please contact us.