At First Harrison, we do a number of kinds of business loans. Here's a list of what we can help you with:
- Expansion loans
- New construction
- Real estate
- Payout of leases
- Manufacturing equipment
- Other equipment
First Harrison Bank has partnered with The Leasing Group to offer leases to our clients. First Harrison will underwrite and service the lease, while the Leasing Group will help with documentation. Leasing can sometimes be beneficial from a tax standpoint because the asset write off can be accelerated. Many items could be leased such as software, office equipment, office furniture, medical equipment, machinery, automobile fleets, and more. For more information, contact us or visit their website.
Small Business Administration (SBA) Lending
First Harrison Bank is proud to be a SBA lender. In 2010, we were the #1 new SBA lender in Indiana!
We have two SBA programs to offer you and your business:
- SBA’s primary program for helping start-up and existing small businesses. First Harrison provides the funding with a percentage guaranteed by the SBA for a variety of general business purposes
- Reasonable owner equity required
- Maximum loan amount of $5,000,000
- Maturity guidelines
- 10 years: Working Capital
- 15 years or lesser of useful life: Fixed Assets
- 25 years: Real Estate
- The SBA 504 loan program is a partnership between a Certified Development Company (CDC) and First Harrison Bank to provide permanent financing to eligible businesses for the purchase, renovation or expansion of owner occupied commercial real estate
- The program can also be used for fixed equipment that has a useful life of at least 10 years
- On a typical project the borrower will provide a 10% equity injection, the lender will provide permanent financing on 50% of the project and the remaining 40% is provided by the 504 program
- First Harrison Bank uses Premier Capital Corporation, a not-for-profit company as its CDC. More info on the program and Premier Capital can be found at www.504partner.com.
- Maturity guidelines: 10 years for Equipment and 20 years for Real Estate
Lines of Credit
If you’re in need of short term working capital or you have a seasonal business, a line of credit could be for you. Lines of credit are renewable annually.
Items Needed for Most Loans:
- Three years of tax returns of business and owners
- Personal financial statement (Click here for the form)
- Current year financials
- Bylaws for a corporation or operating agreement for LLC
Let us make your borrowing needs EASY with local decision making and quick turnaround times!
First Harrison Bank is a corporate sponsor of the Small Business Development Center (SBDC).
Need business advice? The SBDC will work with you and your business for FREE!
Click here for more info!
* All loans subject to credit approval