Online Banking Login
Search Our Site
CardValet is a debit card management and fraud mitigation tool for First Harrison Bank cardholders. It gives you the ability to actively manage your debit card usage by defining when, where, and how your card is used.
CardValet works with smartphones and is easily downloaded from your app store. Just search for CardValet in your app store or download it for free on Apple and Android!
• Alerts can be set up to inform you of specific types of transactions.• You can be alerted when a card is used, when a transaction is approved and exceeds any of the permitted use policies, or when a card transaction has been attempted but is declined.• Alerts are sent in real time, immediately after the transaction has taken place or has been declined.
• When the card is “on,” transactions are allowed in accordance with your usage control settings.• When the card is “off,” no purchases or withdrawals are approved until the card is subsequently turned back “on.” This control can be used to disable a lost or stolen card.
• Spending limits can be established to allow transactions up to a certain dollar value and decline transactions when amounts exceed predefined thresholds (NOTE – limits cannot exceed established First Harrison Bank limits). • Transactions can be monitored or controlled for specific merchant categories such as gas, hotel, travel, restaurants and groceries.
• The My Location control can restrict transactions to merchants located within a certain range of your location (using the phone’s GPS); transactions requested outside of the specified range can be declined.• The My Region control uses city, state, country or zip code on an expandable interactive map; transactions requested by merchants outside of a specific region can be declined.
• Report or restrict PIN and signature transactions performed by debit cards, enabling you to manage, track, and report specific types of transactions and quickly detect unauthorized activity.• You can customize your experience by choosing from a variety of options.
• Real-time balance inquiries • Locating ATMs
• You can actively manage your money and take charge of your card usage.• Parents can remotely control and monitor their children’s spending. • Businesses can ensure spending policy compliance.• All cardholders can monitor transactions to protect their accounts.
First Harrison Bank does not control the content of YouTube, nor does it necessarily endorse products or services offered on YouTube.